iTravel Puts Your Travel Career on the Fast Track
iTravel is a great tool that helps you manage your travel career from job search all the way through to your current assignment details. Once you’ve applied to Cross Country TravCorps, all you have to do is set up an account. Then you’ll have full access to this one-stop travel portal that will send job alerts so you are the first to know when a new assignment opens that matches your exact skills and preferences. Once you take an assignment, iTravel will guide you through the onboarding paperwork and help you manage time sheets, your pay stubs, skills checklists and more.
- Improved layout and easier navigation
- Profile status section – lets you know when your profile is up-to-date or incomplete so you are on target for that next assignment
- Updated quick links to important information you will need to access on a regular basis
- Recommended jobs – the system will now recommend jobs to you based upon your profile settings, letting you be the first to know when a job becomes available in your preferred locations
- Optimized for easy access on your mobile device
Don’t forget all the other great benefits that have always been here:
- Enhanced job search information that will give you more detail about open assignments that can’t be found on the public website
- Validate your skills checklist to keep you ready to go for that next assignment
- Electronic signatures – speeds the time it takes to fill out assignment paperwork
- Update your personal information whenever you have a change
- View your current time sheets
- Download your W2 information
If you already have an iTravel account, log in now!
Don’t have access yet? Get Started Now!
If you’d rather speak to a representative about an iTravel account call us anytime at 800.530.6125 and mention code TVL16