Contact Cross Country Allied
Take the first step toward creating the career of your dreams by uploading your resume or simply filling out the form below. One of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your specific career goals.
Get started even faster when you call us now at 800.223.9230.
Join our team and choose from a variety of assignments across the country that let you customize a career path for every stage of your life. Call us at 800.223.9230 to start today!
CCA Portal access
For help with CCA Portal access call 800.530.6125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any patient care incident or legal situation related to your care, please call number below immediately.
Discuss only with Cross Country Risk Management
- Severe wounds or internal injuries
- Sudden or unexpected death
- Birth related injures-maternal or fetal
- Significant medication error
- Paralysis, brain damage, sight loss,
- Disability like: amputation, sepsis, any unanticipated sensory, fracture or disfigurement. Systemic or
- Any housing incident
888.235.3321 or 800.513.5635
For an injury related to your job or work activities please call Cross Country Allied Workers’ Compensation team immediately at 800.695.7810.
- Do NOT go to the ER. That is only for emergencies (severe bleeding, broken bones, loss of consciousness).
- Our WC team will find a nearby Clinic where you can receive treatment for your injuries and get follow up care in the future (if required).
- Do NOT give the clinic your personal health information. They will get our WC insurance billing information from our WC team.
- Stay in touch with the WC team about your Clinic visit and medical treatment so we can process all your WC Benefits promptly.