Contact Cross Country Allied
For any patient care incident or legal situation related to your care, please call number below immediately.
- Severe wounds or internal injuries
- Sudden or unexpected death
- Birth related injures-maternal or fetal
- Significant medication error
- Paralysis, brain damage, sight loss,
- Disability like: amputation, sepsis, any unanticipated sensory, fracture or disfigurement. Systemic or
- Any housing incident
888.235.3321 or 800.513.5635
* Discuss only with Cross Country Allied Risk Management
For an injury related to your job or work activities please call Cross Country Allied Workers’ Compensation team immediately at 800.695.7810.
- Do NOT go to the ER. That is only for emergencies (severe bleeding, broken bones, loss of consciousness).
- Our WC team will find a nearby Clinic where you can receive treatment for your injuries and get follow up care in the future (if required).
- Do NOT give the clinic your personal health information. They will get our WC insurance billing information from our WC team.
- Stay in touch with the WC team about your Clinic visit and medical treatment so we can process all your WC Benefits promptly.