Client Bill of Rights
At Cross Country TravCorps, we are proud of our unrivaled devotion to the clients we serve, both the healthcare professionals we place on assignment and the healthcare facilities we staff. We strive to always offer the highest level of personal customer service and to help ensure that we never deviate from the path we set, we developed “Our Client Bill of Rights.”
As our Healthcare Professional Client, you have the right to expect...
- Respectful, courteous and professional treatment
- Knowledgeable and resourceful management of your relationship with our company
- Clear and timely communication regarding all aspects of your travel experience
- Results that confirm we do what we say we will do
- Prompt improvement should our service ever fall short
- Attentive and proactive responses on any issue or problem that may arise
The points written above are what you can expect us to deliver every time we work together. If at any point we fail to meet your expectations, we want you to let us know. Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 800.530.6125 with any of your concerns.
Vice President, Allied Division
Cross Country Travcorps